- Admissions for 2016-2017 have started from the 15th of September 2015.
- The office timings are 9 am to 3 pm.
The Procedure for Admissions :
- Parents and children visit the school. Upon visiting, they will be taken on a guided tour around the school. The parents shall then be able to meet with the management and gain an insight as to how the academics and activities are handled. We advise the parents to visit the school between 9.00 am – 3.00 pm on weekdays. This would enable the parents to see the school functioning. The office functions on Saturdays as well.
- Before the admission is processed, an admission test is conducted in English and Mathematics. After the admission test is evaluated and feedback is given to the parent, admission is processed.
- The admission fee along with first term fee need to be paid at this stage. For more details please refer to the Fee Structure.
- We would require the child’s birth certificate, photographs and if possible, the mark sheets issued by the previous school.
- Age Criteria: The age guidelines given for admission are in accordance with CBSE norms.We are particular about the minimum age of entry into each grade as the guidelines with regard to the content and content management in both CBSE and Cambridge are set according to the development that is age appropriate.
- In Kindergarten, the minimum age of entry for Nursery is 2.5 years, for junior kG 3.5 years, for senior KG 4.5 years and class 1 5.5 years and so on.